At Frank Family, we are committed to offering safe and affordable shipping options for your wine purchases. Read on for more information regarding our shipping and return policy. For further assistance and questions, please email us or call 707-942-2314.
To ensure holiday delivery, please order by noon Pacific on the following dates. We encourage you to place orders early to avoid shipping delays.
|Standard Shipping||Express Shipping|
|Thanksgiving||Sunday, November 14||Thursday, November 18|
|Christmas||Friday, December 10||Wednesday, December 15|
|New Year's Eve||Wednesday, December 15||Monday, December 20|
Currently we are only shipping within the United States.
Processing usually takes between 1-2 business days for in stock items (excluding weekends and holidays). Please note that some orders may be delayed during peak holiday seasons. Rest assured we are working hard to get your order packed and on its way to you as quickly and safely as possible.
Shipping Disclaimer - Once your order ships from our warehouse Carrier liability begins. Frank Family is not liable for lost, stolen, delayed, or damaged products during transit due to unforeseen circumstances such as adverse weather conditions or carrier delays. Our customer care team is happy to help facilitate a solution with your carrier in the event you need such assistance.
Please allow 1-2 business days for processing. Large and/or custom orders may require additional time. Once your order is processed it will be shipped with your selected shipping method and you will receive an email notification with tracking information. Depending on where the wine is being shipped, Standard delivery can take up to 1 week, our shipping notifications will let you know when your package will be coming so you can sign for delivery. Please note, orders are only shipped Monday through Wednesday.
• An adult signature of an individual who is at least 21 years of age is required upon delivery
• We recommend shipping to a business address
• We are not able to ship wine to a P.O. Box
If the weather conditions at the departure or arrival location are not conducive to shipping wine, your order may be placed on a weather hold. We will notify you via email if this occurs and will send a second email notification when your wine ships.
When appropriate, we package shipments with ice packs to keep the product cool. However, during extreme temperature conditions, we encourage you to select 2-day expedited shipping or overnight shipping to guarantee expeditious receipt and to avoid heat exposure.
Each state has different laws and restrictions regarding alcohol sales. We are available to help navigate the shipping rules in your state. Please contact us as follows: 707-942-2314.
• During extreme temperature conditions, we encourage you to select 2-day expedited shipping or overnight shipping to ensure the safe delivery of your wine. Please note, if you have selected Ground shipping we cannot guarantee the safe arrival of your wine nor issue a refund if it arrives damaged due to extreme temperature conditions.
• Please contact us to arrange for the return of corked wine. We can reship a new bottle to you at no extra cost or refund your credit card for the cost of the wine.